PhD position (3years)

Lejla Demiri

Sep 28, 2021, 4:52:17 AM9/28/21
to NASCAS
Dear All,

There is an opening for a 3-year PhD position in Muslim-Christian relations at the University of Tuebingen. Please share the news with those interested:

Best wishes,

Lejla Demiri

Camilla Adang

Sep 28, 2021, 5:23:00 AM9/28/21
to nas...@googlegroups.com
Dear Lejla,

How are you? I was very pleased to see the announcement of the PhD position at your centre. As the text also mentions "research fellow," my question is if recent PhDs can also apply, as I don't know the definition of a research fellow at your institution. If it includes postdocs, I could suggest to my student Iqbal Abdel Raziq to apply. This is her; the info is outdated as she already got her PhD by now:

Best wishes,

Camilla