BNF Arabic Christian manuscripts

Emily Cottrell

Jun 8, 2024, 8:21:21 AMJun 8
to North American Society for Christian Arabic Studies
Dear all,

Is there a reason why Arabic Christian manuscripts are not available via Gallica?

I am looking for Arabe 49 and Arabe 202, in case anyone could help.

Emily Cottrell

Josh Mugler

Jun 8, 2024, 6:53:26 PMJun 8
to North American Society for Christian Arabic Studies
Hi Emily,
The site seems to be working fine on my end. Here are 49 and 202.

Josh Mugler

Di Pietrantonio Stefano

Jun 11, 2024, 6:12:05 PMJun 11
to nas...@googlegroups.com

Prof Dr. Salah Edris

Jun 11, 2024, 6:12:15 PMJun 11
to nas...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

Could any of you have pdf of
Kawerau, Peter, Amerika und die orientalischen Kirchen, Berlin, 1958.

Best, salah

Jun 12, 2024, 7:56:26 AMJun 12
to nas...@googlegroups.com

Alex Simonov