First FLOS Lecture on Friday 26 March, 10.00 CET: Peter Tarras on Free Will

Emiliano Fiori

Mar 23, 2021, 7:44:28 PM3/23/21
to hugoy...@groups.io, nas...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends and Colleagues on both lists [sorry for cross-posting],

I would like to draw your attention to the first online lecture in a series organized by the "Florilegia Syriaca" project at Ca' Foscari University of Venice.
The lecture will take place at 10.00 CET on Friday 26 March. Our guest speaker will be Peter Tarras, who will talk on "Freedom of the Will or Freedom of Nature? A Conceptual Conundrum in Syriac and Christian Arabic Sources".

The subscription link is:
https://unive.zoom.us/meeting/register/
tZ0pf-GrpjgjG93EISkNBUAvMawrFLr3ZziL

The poster, which also includes the next lectures in the series, is attached.

With all best wishes,
Emiliano Fiori

Emiliano Fiori
Associate Professor

Dipartimento di Studi sull'Asia e l'Africa Mediterranea
Dorsoduro 3462
30123 Venezia
Venezia

0039-0412348802