Can't open the Sim on Windows 8

Richard wall-budden

Jun 11, 2020, 4:20:17 PM6/11/20
to Narrowboat Simulator
When I try to open the SIM, firstly I have to disable Smart Screen, then get the message " Godot Engine Editor has stopped working"
This worked fine until recently.

Thanks.

Michael

Jul 15, 2020, 4:52:27 AM7/15/20
to Narrowboat Simulator
Hi Richard,
sorry for the late reply.

Do you use the HTML version of the game? If that is the case then you could try out another browser (i.e. Chrome or Firefox).

Another possibility is to use the native Windows version of the game.

If you already use the native Windows version then you could check if the driver for your graphics card is up to date. Or at least as new as possible. Sometimes it is useful to download the driver from the manufacturers site instead of using the default driver installed by windows. I know that this isn't always easy. Especially on older notebooks.