Feedback

argh....@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2019, 7:23:16 AM4/28/19
to Narrowboat Simulator
I discovered this yesterday and as someone who has been boating for 10 years I can say I think you have really captured the essence of a canal boat excellently. Looking forward to seeing future updates.

Kind Regards
Richard

Michael

Apr 28, 2019, 3:31:51 PM4/28/19
to Narrowboat Simulator
Thank you for your very kind words!

I'll keep updating the game as time permits. :-)

Michael

vern1961

May 19, 2019, 11:28:59 AM5/19/19
to Narrowboat Simulator
Rather than add a new thread thought I would add a further word of thanks for the recent expansion and update. The Pontcysyllte level is superb as is the addition of AI and enforecement of the "rules".

Lovely little game/sim.

If I could make one suggestion would it be possible that we could still hear the engine sound when operating from the forward view, please?

Michael

May 20, 2019, 4:33:12 AM5/20/19
to Narrowboat Simulator
Thank you very much!

About the engine sound. I understand why this is useful. But in this game, the sound is (at least I try to) located in 3D space as well. That means that the engine is barely hearable at the bow. Similar to (at least some) real narrowboats.

Anway, I am aware that this all is not perfect so I plan to have a closer look at the audio in the future. (Things like sound degradation with distance. Tunnel sounds etc..)

Michael