Change language

Delboy

Oct 25, 2019, 1:25:15 PM10/25/19
to Narrowboat Simulator
After downloading the 1.9 version the rar file opened in Turkish. How do i change it to English? The  game when opened is in English.

Thanks

Dellboy

Michael

Oct 25, 2019, 4:14:23 PM10/25/19
to Narrowboat Simulator
You mean the windows file from here?
https://sites.google.com/view/narrowboat-simulator/downloads

That is a zip file, no rar. And normally windows 10 has an included unzip function. Unless you installed any turkish winzip or unrar of somwhere else.

If it is a rar the it can't be from my download site I linked above so better take care.

The game is in English lanuage only.

Michael.

Michael

Oct 26, 2019, 7:20:25 AM10/26/19
to Narrowboat Simulator
Sorry for the typos, i wrote that from my (older) tablet. And - like old typewriters - it is missing some letters now and then.

I checked the downloads from the my site and all is in order.
There's still absolutely no rar file downloadable. And no Turkish language as well.

To be on the safe side. This is the official web site: https://sites.google.com/view/narrowboat-simulator/
(Should also be on #1 when googling for "narrowboat simulator".)

Speaking about language. I had plans to add german (& maybe french) as alternative game language but to do it right I'd then also have to offer the help pages and maybe the web site in those languages. Too much hassle at the moment...

If you still encounter problems, then please provide more details (i.e. which operating system / mobile device, what file you exactly downloaded) and I'll try to help.

Best regards,
Michael