1.9 Suggestion

Ozzy

May 13, 2019, 2:30:48 PM5/13/19
to Narrowboat Simulator

Hello Michael!
I'm glad to be back in the community and am hoping to release more Narrowboat Simulator videos in a few months.
I absolutely like the way the game is developing and can't wait for future videos.
I've got a suggestion you could maybe implement in a future version a possible map to help navigation and see your location and features like and marks.
Overall I'm really enjoying the game and hope you keep up the good work.
-Oscar

Michael

May 15, 2019, 2:18:44 AM5/15/19
to Narrowboat Simulator
Hi Ozzy!
Yes, as the canals get longer this is a good idea. Perhaps a map slightly similar to the canal guides (Pearson, Collins). It might also help finding your way in the tasks.

Michael