R: Re: [narro-project] Problem with Commit to Mercurial

alessio....@libero.it

Jan 2, 2012, 9:36:43 AM1/2/12
to narro-...@googlegroups.com

The message that i receved is:

remote: Could not create directory '/var/www/.ssh'.
remote: Failed to add the host to the list of known hosts (/var/www/.ssh/known_hosts).
remote: Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic).
adding narro/.htaccess
adding narro/configuration/configuration.narro.local.inc.php
adding narro/configuration/footer.inc.php.orig
adding narro/includes/narro/panel/NarroUserRecoverPasswordPanel.class.php.orig
adding narro/includes/narro/plugins/NarroBinaryUnicode.class.php
adding narro/locale/he/narro.mo
adding narro/locale/he/narro.po
adding narro/locale/ht/narro.mo
adding narro/locale/ht/narro.po
adding narro/locale/tr/narro.mo
adding narro/locale/tr/narro.po
adding narro/narro_context_suggest.php
adding narro/narro_project_list.php
adding narro/offline.php
adding narro/run.php
remote: Could not create directory '/var/www/.ssh'.
remote: Failed to add the host to the list of known hosts (/var/www/.ssh/known_hosts).
remote: Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic).

sorry....I don't have linux :(

Jan 2, 2012, 9:58:03 AM1/2/12
to narro-...@googlegroups.com
Can you give me a link to the bug in bugzilla where you registered for a Mercurial account ?
Just to confirm the username.
Meanwhile make sure you upload the private key, not the public key (e.g. id_rsa not id_rsa.pub).

--
Alexandru Szasz