Strings regressed for Thunderbird Armenian Aurora

armenzg

Apr 3, 2012, 5:50:50 PM4/3/12
to narro-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
If I look at this page I see a 54% translation:
http://a.maimult.ro/lmo/project.php?l=hy-AM&p=21
but when I look at this page I see 87%:
https://l10n-stage-sj.mozilla.org/shipping/dashboard?av=tb_aurora&locale=hy-AM

I would assume that we would have not regressed so much in such a short period.
I have tried to do an HG import to try to fix that with no luck.

cheers,
Armen

armenzg

Apr 4, 2012, 6:04:57 PM4/4/12
to narro-...@googlegroups.com, Alexandru Szasz
Better to use this URL and look at the "tb_aurora" row:
https://l10n-stage-sj.mozilla.org/shipping/dashboard?locale=hy-AM

Alexandru, could you please have a look at it?

cheers,
Armen

Alexandru Szasz

Apr 9, 2012, 1:52:24 PM4/9/12
to narro-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Armen,

It was a bug and it only affected your locale. Luckilly it was only a display problem.

--
Alexandru Szasz

armenzg

Apr 9, 2012, 5:22:21 PM4/9/12
to narro-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Alexandru.
Now Thunderbird for Armenian is ready for version 13!!