Upload not working

Selim Şumlu

Dec 5, 2011, 3:53:39 PM12/5/11
to narro-...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to fix a broken file (which is not fixable in Narro) by uploading a corrected version from my computer, and I've just noticed that the upload function is not working. The page reloads, but it's still the same file. Was it supposed to work?

Alexandru Szasz

Dec 5, 2011, 4:11:06 PM12/5/11
to narro-...@googlegroups.com

2011/12/5 Selim Şumlu <se...@sum.lu>

I'm trying to fix a broken file (which is not fixable in Narro) by uploading a corrected version from my computer, and I've just noticed that the upload function is not working. The page reloads, but it's still the same file. Was it supposed to work?

Should work, please provide the file.

--
Alexandru Szasz