Missing strings in Turkish

Selim Şumlu

Apr 4, 2012, 5:14:50 AM4/4/12
to narro-...@googlegroups.com
Firefox Aurora for Turkish seems to be at 95%. However, only 15 strings are available for translation and when I export the files, I see that some strings previously translated are lost (seem to be English again).

I tried importing from Mercurial but it didn't help.

armenzg

Apr 9, 2012, 5:23:27 PM4/9/12
to narro-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Selim,
Check my post about Thunderbird Armenian in the last week.
It seems Alexandru found a displaying issue with my locale.

I hope that helps,
Armen

Alexandru Szasz

Apr 11, 2012, 1:42:03 AM4/11/12
to narro-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Selim,

Your problem seems to be solved now, please confirm.

În data de 4 aprilie 2012, 12:14, Selim Şumlu <se...@sum.lu> a scris:
Firefox Aurora for Turkish seems to be at 95%. However, only 15 strings are available for translation and when I export the files, I see that some strings previously translated are lost (seem to be English again).

I tried importing from Mercurial but it didn't help.

Alexandru Szasz

Selim Şumlu

Armen Zambrano Gasparnian

Apr 11, 2012, 8:47:49 AM4/11/12