Narro 2.0

drsas...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2013, 2:11:16 PM12/15/13
to narro-...@googlegroups.com
I see that mozilla is using narro 2.0, but in the downloads section of the website 0.9.4 seems to be the most recent. Is 2.0 out there? Where can I find the updated version?

I am hoping to use narro to collaboratively translate a book. I have a php-mysql background so i am hoping if need be, I can make small changes to suite my needs. I will of course submit patches to make the functionality available.

Thanks for your help.

Brendan

alexxed

Dec 16, 2013, 2:41:56 AM12/16/13
to narro-...@googlegroups.com, drsas...@gmail.com
2.0 was never released (release includes testing and packaging which I didn't have time for).
2.0 is the master version.

文少华

Dec 16, 2013, 3:37:50 AM12/16/13
to narro-...@googlegroups.com, drsas...@gmail.com
Hi Alexxed,
  It's a pity that such a good& useful tool can't be released...
  zh-CN team used it a lot since 0.9.x and now we still use it.
Br.
Holy

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Narro Project" group.