R: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [narro-project] Problem with Commit to Mercurial

1 view

alessio....@libero.it

Jan 2, 2012, 10:53:28 AM1/2/12
to narro-...@googlegroups.com

I have tryed in 3 way with a file so:

1)

-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
\\here 8 lines of private key
-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----

2)

-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----\\private key on same line-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----

3)

-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY----

\\private key on same line

-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----

But it doesn't work...

----Messaggio originale----
Da: ale...@gmail.com
Data: 02/01/2012 16.43
A: <narro-...@googlegroups.com>
Ogg: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [narro-project] Problem with Commit to Mercurial

2012/1/2 alessio....@libero.it <alessio....@libero.it>

Yes, but I have done so:

using putty generator: SSH-2 RSA I have 2 file 1 with the public and another that begins with:

"PuTTY-User-Key-File-2: ssh-rsa
Encryption: none
Comment: rsa-key-20111216
Public-Lines: 4
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABJQAAAIBvduXVjnGiUsUAFvpBjhFYa46t0uy5JZMLV2rQ
88SOIV4snqj+f7zOBksS1MKVWWdlh/yivGmyjCAK2nybmFoMejyKqQtSxSq58Hhg
sXek9lwB6Rsu0z9g3q8OlByUOsimyg+/viwOMgSRZbP481gJyci9otx7L6z5vYny
_OnBRQw==
Private-Lines: 8

\\after this point I have my private key

I've donea mess?

Not sure how Putty does it, but try creating a file that starts with
-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
and ends with
-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----

So just create a new file based on the one you mention and delete anything before or after what I said above.

--
Alexandru Szasz