No Results on Search

rhp...@gmail.com

May 28, 2012, 5:51:21 AM5/28/12
to narro-...@googlegroups.com
I'm not getting any results when using the Search area under the Translate or Review tabs on the Welsh translation of Thunderbird Aurora.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Alexandru Szasz

rhp...@gmail.com

May 28, 2012, 12:27:02 PM5/28/12
to narro-...@googlegroups.com
No need, it's working now, that's great. Thanks