TEST

1 view

Amada

Nov 17, 2009, 11:24:58 PM11/17/09
to NarrativeStudies
ARE WE HAVING OUR SECOND TEST TOMORROW? IF SO WE DID NOT GET THE CASE
SUMMARY. THANKS

Alisha Carter

Nov 18, 2009, 1:19:29 AM11/18/09
to narrativ...@googlegroups.com
I am pretty sure we are having it tomorrow and the following week. I think it was decided to split it up between 2 weeks. And, no no case info was given that I know of. -Alisha

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 6:24 PM, Amada <amadas...@yahoo.com> wrote:
ARE WE HAVING OUR SECOND TEST TOMORROW? IF SO WE DID NOT GET THE CASE
SUMMARY. THANKS

Shan

Nov 18, 2009, 5:11:55 PM11/18/09
to NarrativeStudies
I RECALL DR. MEHL MADRONA STATING WE CAN CHOOSE WHAT DAY WE WANT TO DO
OUR TEST AND I KNOW RJ STATED HE CANT MAKE NEXT WEEK SO HE WILL BE
DOING HIS TONIGHT. AND YES NO CASE INFO WAS PROVIDED

On Nov 17, 8:19 pm, Alisha Carter <alishacarte...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am pretty sure we are having it tomorrow and the following week. I think
> it was decided to split it up between 2 weeks. And, no no case info was
> given that I know of. -Alisha
>

> On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 6:24 PM, Amada <amadastra...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > ARE WE HAVING OUR SECOND TEST TOMORROW? IF SO WE DID NOT GET THE CASE
> > SUMMARY. THANKS

Lewis MehlMadrona

Nov 18, 2009, 7:05:26 PM11/18/09
to narrativ...@googlegroups.com
I was planning to give you the case summaries to read during the first 10 minutes of class.  That seemed more fair because then everyone has the same amount of time to prepare.  But relax, you will all do fine.

Lewis

IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION which is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail/attachment is not the intended recipient, employee, or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, reproduction, reading, or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete the related e-mail and all attachments and notify the sender immediately (reply e-mail) at mehlm...@gmail.com.

Dennis Itoga

Nov 18, 2009, 7:06:25 PM11/18/09
to narrativ...@googlegroups.com
okay. thanks!

Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:05:26 -1000
Subject: Re: [NarrativeStudies] Re: TEST
From: mehlm...@gmail.com
To: narrativ...@googlegroups.com

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.