Hypnosis and cognitive neuroscience

Lewis Mehl-Madrona

Nov 21, 2009, 1:52:17 PM11/21/09
to NarrativeStudies, argosys...@googlegroups.com, narrativeme...@googlegroups.com, hawaiia...@googlegroups.com, coyote...@googlegroups.com
Dear Students (and friends also),

I put up two papers under the files section of our group related to
our discussion of hypnosis. One is called Hypnosis and cognitive
neuroscience. The other is a paper I published in the American
Journal of Clinical Hypnosis in 2004 on a randomized, controlled trial
of using hypnosis during pregnancy to reduce labor length and birth
complications. These are for your interest. You're not required to
read them.

I'm also sending them to a couple other discussion groups to which I
belong since they pertain to what we have also been talking about.
For my friends on other groups, these papers are on
http://groups.google.com/group/narrativestudies.

I'm very happy with how well you are learning CBT (and Narrative
CBT!).

Lewis MM

ditoga

Nov 21, 2009, 2:42:19 PM11/21/09
to NarrativeStudies
Thank you for posting the paper and journal, as well as your
consideration.