March Bulletin Inserts

Pauline Crowder

Feb 29, 2012, 4:01:52 PM2/29/12
to narrative...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

Again, we are working to keep the inserts going for the Church at Home readings. Hope these are helpful to you. I find they are a good way to keep the Catechism as a part of our weekly gathering. I will send April's as soon as possible.

Peace,

Pastor Pauline Crowder, Bowdon, ND
Pastor Shirley Teske, Fessenden, ND
27--March 4 for 3-11--Great Command.docx
28--March 11 for 3-18--Scribes and the Widow.docx
29--March 18 for 3-25--The Close of the Age.docx
30--March 25 for 4-1--Palm Sunday.docx

Alix

Mar 2, 2012, 12:55:50 PM3/2/12
to narrative...@googlegroups.com
These are wonderful! Thank you for posting and I'll look forward to seeing more.  :  )
Alix

Pauline Crowder

May 7, 2013, 6:30:04 PM5/7/13
to narrative...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I didn't get April's up. I will put up the next batch this week. You can find me by searching Bowdon Bremen Concordia Parish ND and email me using the address posted there. Then I will send you them directly. Thanks.

Pastor Pauline Crowder