"For the Church at Home" Bulletin Inserts

Pauline Crowder

May 11, 2013, 2:51:43 PM5/11/13
to narrative...@googlegroups.com
Greetings--

At our congregations, we now are using the Narrative Lectionary each fall until Advent. I developed these inserts a couple of years ago to help with devotional material at home and prepare people for the coming Sunday. In the fall, the daily readings will support the Narrative Lectionary story--people can read the "backstory" passages. Starting with Advent we go back to RCL texts, but it would be easy for you to substitute in your own Narrative readings in that spot.

Feel free to change these as you need. On the back of our inserts, we post a few announcements and our prayer list.

I always try to get these posted about 4-6 weeks at a time.

You can also find them at our website-- http://www.lutheransonline.com/bbcparish under "Sunday"
00--For the Church at Home-Pentecost June 2013.doc