Jan-Feb Inserts

Pauline Crowder

Jan 1, 2013, 6:46:34 PM1/1/13
to narrative...@googlegroups.com
A word of explanation--

We have returned to the RCL for Sunday readings but the Narrative lectionary has influenced how we still try to work through the gospel of Luke with daily readings. In fact, we have modified the RCL slightly to include more of Luke.

These inserts have RCL and Lukan readings in them. If you would like to use these for the Narrative Lectionary, you will maybe want to substitute the extra readings for the narrative lectionary in my second attachment. You may also choose a different key verse.

I am not sure that this will be helpful, but you are free to modify it however you need to.

Blessings in 2013!
Pastor Pauline Crowder, Bowdon-Bremen-Concordia Parish
Pastor Shirley Teske, First Lutheran Church
Fessenden area, ND

00--For the Church at Home-Jan-Feb 2013.doc
Extra Luke Readings.docx