Adult Bible Study/Sunday School

DiaconalMinJen

Aug 9, 2012, 5:42:11 PM8/9/12
to narrative...@googlegroups.com
We use SPARK and Godly Play for our children's Sunday School, and those will line up just fine with the narrative lectionary.

Clergystuff has some suggestions for individual readings and questions -- but does anyone know of a format for a group Bible study or Sunday School class for adults that matches the NL?  I would really appreciate the help.

Thank you.

sev...@tbcrichmond.org

May 7, 2013, 1:24:25 PM5/7/13
to narrative...@googlegroups.com
DiaconalMinJen:

We're just beginning the conversation on the potential use of the Narrative Lectionary. Any chance you could forward along some resources in matching the Narrative Lectionary and Godly Play? Do you have any practical wisdom to offer?

grace and peace,

Sterling Severns, Pastor
Tabernacle Baptist Church
Richmond, Va.