Sunday School Proposal

已查看 192 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jess Throlson

未读,
2012年2月22日 15:02:072012/2/22
收件人 The Narrative Lectionary
Dearest Narrative Lectionary Friends,

My quest for good Sunday school materials that match the lectionary
continues to come up dry. In an effort to fix this problem, I have a
proposal for you. If someone were to take on the task of writing
good, quality Sunday school lessons for the narrative lectionary for
next year, I promise to become the president of your fan club. There
will be buttons and everything!

Seriously, have any of you found anything good as far as Sunday school
lessons go? There are a few sites that I pull from each week, but
putting together lessons to match the narrative is taking a huge chunk
of time out of my week. If anyone has found any resources that are
helpful, I would really appreciate it!

The proposal stands!

Thanks!

Jess
Director of Youth and Family Ministry
Gloria Dei Lutheran
Anchorage AK

Chip

未读,
2012年8月27日 10:53:062012/8/27
收件人 narrative...@googlegroups.com
St.Mark's Lutheran in Valley, Nebraska, has begun writing NL based curriculum for faith formation. We have a multi-age approach and the materials for September are posted at NLCurriculum.wordpress.com. Please download, adapt, improve, use and share so that when we get back to year 3 we can make them better for everyone.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子