Church at Home Inserts--September

Skip to the first unread message

Pauline Crowder

27 Aug 2013, 17:54:4827/08/2013
to narrative...@googlegroups.com
Greetings! The next inserts are available and we will have through November 2013 shortly.

These are designed to prepare for the upcoming Sunday. They include a key verse related to the Sunday scripture reading, a set of daily readings that provide the back-story for Sunday's text, and a catechism reading. Some texts from the Evangelical Lutheran Worship need proper copyright permission for reproducing them. They are also available at my parish's website which you can find if you search Bowdon Lutheran ND.

Hope they are helpful to you!

Blessings,
Pastor Pauline Crowder
Bowdon-Bremen-Concordia Parish, ELCA
00--For the Church at Home-Pentecost Sept 2013.doc