For the Church at Home Inserts--September/October 2012

Pauline Crowder

Aug 25, 2012, 11:28:16 PM8/25/12
to narrative...@googlegroups.com
Hey--if you are interested, I am working on what I call "For the Church at Home" inserts again this fall with Bible readings surrounding our NL readings, as well as a hymn, catechism piece, and memory verse.

My vision for this was using Bible reading during the week to prepare people for the Sunday reading. I also wanted to give families something to work with their kids with. And the Sunday readings are in bold.

I also choose to add the RCL gospel reading.

I have thru October done and usually get them put together in 2-month packages.

In my parish, we put announcements and prayers on the back. I will post what I have here and at the NL google group.

The one thing I hope you will do is use your copyright license for the hymns that don't say "public domain" after them.

Thanks!
Pauline Crowder
Bowdon-Bremen-Concordia Parish, Bowdon, ND
00--For the Church at Home-Sept-Oct 2012.doc

RevMB

Oct 24, 2012, 12:35:14 PM10/24/12
to narrative...@googlegroups.com
Just wondering if you have new inserts for November- December? I've really enjoyed these!

Thanks

Pauline Crowder

Oct 25, 2012, 5:09:46 PM10/25/12
to narrative...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I just posted the new ones for Nov-Dec.

Thanks for the kind word.
Pastor Pauline Crowder, Bowdon ND

Pauline Crowder

May 7, 2013, 6:32:14 PM5/7/13
to narrative...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I missed your post. If you search Bowdon Bremen Concordia Parish ND you will find our website and you can email me and I would send you them each month directly. Pastor Pauline Crowder

Ashley Nolte

Aug 7, 2013, 2:19:32 PM8/7/13
to narrative...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pauline,
I am new to this group and have fallen in love with these!  Any chance you have some for this upcoming year?

Thanks!
Ashley

Pauline Crowder

Aug 9, 2013, 10:58:15 AM8/9/13
to narrative...@googlegroups.com
I am planning these. We follow the narrative lectionary in my parish during the fall until Advent. Then we do the same inserts but with RCL daily readings, trying to read  through the year's gospel by Easter. I post them here. I also have an email group that I send them to. You could get on that by searching for Bowdon Bremen Concordia nd and emailing the address there.

What is your congregation?

Thanks, Ashley!
Pauline