Thanksgiving services

Carrie McElfresh

Nov 12, 2012, 2:00:51 PM11/12/12
to narrative...@googlegroups.com
So I am running behind in my planning, and looking for some help.

I like to stay within the arc of the story that the NL is presenting through the fall, but I have no idea what text to use this year for our Thanksgiving Eve service.
So what are you all doing (if you have one) for your Thanksgiving Eve worship?

Thanks for all your help!

Kathy Hobson

Nov 13, 2012, 7:53:18 PM11/13/12
to narrative...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure it's exactly within the story arc, but I am using Psalm 107 and focusing on the first verses.
The Psalm is long, but tells about situations that could be related to some of the stories that have been used
Hope this helps

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
For his steadfast love endure forever.
Let the redeemed of the LORD say so…
Psalm 107:1-2a (NRSV)