Running more CI using GitHub Actions?

thje...@redhat.com

Jul 13, 2022, 5:18:56 AM7/13/22
to narayana-users
Hi,

Please can I invite you to share your views on running more CI of Narayana using GitHub Actions where you prefer (such as in this thread or on a Zulip thread: https://narayana.zulipchat.com/#narrow/stream/323715-developers/topic/GitHub.20actions.20for.20various.20other.20profiles). There is also a pull request (currently on Hold) which you could also review and consider sharing feedback on: https://github.com/jbosstm/narayana/pull/1996

Many thanks,
Tom

Tom Jenkinson

Jan 15, 2024, 5:16:03 AMJan 15
to narayana-users
I think for now this should be marked as complete. If we want to re-open the topic we can.