Getting Started with Hibernate Spring Boot

Adam Scott

Nov 16, 2023, 12:11:37 PM11/16/23
to narayana-users
Hi All,

is there a reference or any quick tips on getting started with Narayana using Hibernate and Spring Boot?

TIA,
Adam

Tom Jenkinson

Nov 16, 2023, 12:24:33 PM11/16/23
to Adam Scott, narayana-users
Hi Adam,

I hope it helps,
Tom

Adam Scott

Nov 16, 2023, 12:35:57 PM11/16/23
to Tom Jenkinson, narayana-users
Thank you Tom!

Getting this to work with hibernate may be a tall order, is it feasible?

Tom Jenkinson

Nov 17, 2023, 5:08:56 AM11/17/23
to Adam Scott, narayana-users
Sorry, I don't know how much familiarity I have with that snowdrop quickstart. And also, sorry, I have now realised that the quickstart I referred to is disabled: https://github.com/jbosstm/quickstart/blob/main/spring/pom.xml#L21C10-L26 - the work to make the Narayana Spring Boot quickstarts with with Jakarta EE 10 is https://issues.redhat.com/browse/JBTM-3803

Adam Scott

Nov 17, 2023, 10:12:00 AM11/17/23
to Tom Jenkinson, narayana-users
Thank you for the information Tom!