Fwd: NurMir sent you a video: "19 Letters of Basmala & 19 letters of Muhammmad Ali Fatima Hasan Husein [as]"

Nurjan MirAhmadi

Jul 1, 2013, 6:54:34 PM7/1/13
to naqsh...@googlegroups.com

Assalamu `alaykum warahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

19 Letters of Bismala is Saydena Muhammad [as] and His Family

Peace & Blessings
Eternally

Nurjan Mir

Visit Us Online

NurMir has shared a video with you on YouTube

19 Letters of Basmala & 19 letters of Muhammmad Ali Fatima Hasan Husein [as]
by NurMir

Qul laa as'alukum `alayhi ajran illaa al-mawaddata fi 'l-qurba.
Say, "O People! I am not asking anything from you (no ajar, wealth), but only to love my Family." (Surat ash-Shoorah,42:23) 19 letters Muhammad Ali Fatima Hassan Hussein [as] Arabic 19 letters if Bismal They are the Secret of Bismala - Online http://nurmuhammad.com/pbuh/?p=422
Above the first was written:

"I am the praiseworthy, and this is Muhammad.
"Above the second : "I am the highest of the high and this is Ali.
"Above the third: "I am the Creator, and this is Fatima.
" On the fourth: "I am the beneficent, and this is Hasan.
" And above the fifth gate: "I am the bestower of charity, and this is Hussein.
" Gabriel said to Adam: "Mark well these names, oh Adam, there will come a day when you will have need of them." Now, when Adam descended
Upon the earth he wept for three--hundred years. The Noble Naqshbandi Sufi Order proudly presents the ancient sufi teaching and realities of the Prophetic Kingdom . Known as the Muhammadan Reality Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Al Qabbani Representing the Sultan al Awliya of THe Naqshbandi Haqqani Order Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Nazim al Haqqani As Sayed Nurjan MirAhmadi student of the way
The Sufi Seekers of The Heart, The Lovers of the Prophetic Reality As ancient as time itself , seek to be a servant of the light and lovers ... all » Praise and Glory. Naqshbandi Haqqani , Qadiri, Chistiyya, Shadiliya, Rifai, Inyat Khan, Alawi and many more sufi orders ..... All are the Muhammadan Representatives to Creation www.nurmuhammad.com is pleased to present the Muhammadan TV. Network
Donations
http://www.sufimeditationcenter.com/SufiComunityCenterFundraiser.html
to support These works

http://nurmuhammad.com/pbuh/
As sayed nurjan mirahmadi

©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066