SDK Android/IOS

corsin...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2020, 1:19:24 PM4/2/20
to Napster API
Where is the SDK for android developers? 'cause i need to play full lenght song.

Tina Houser

Oct 16, 2020, 10:51:55 PM10/16/20
to Napster API
Hello Corsin... were you able to get your question answered?

Dillon Easter

May 20, 2021, 5:25:49 PM5/20/21
to Napster API
Hello!

Apologies for the delay in response. Unfortunately we do not have an SDK for Android developers specifically at this time. We do have an SDK available that's built using Javascript and the HTML5 player (and FlashPlayer as a fallback) if you'd like to build with that: https://github.com/Napster/napster.js

Let me know if you have any questions about the currently available SDK.

Best,
Dillon Easter