Napster.js solution for WordPress?

Emeka

Sep 6, 2022, 5:36:23 PM9/6/22
to Napster API
Hi Napster team,

I'm reaching out because I was trying to understand how to implement the Napster.js API into a WordPress website setup but I didn't seem to have any sort of luck with that.  We are basically looking for a fully customized audio player solution for our website instead of the current player that we have.

I was also wanting to inquire about whether the codebase on GitHub for the Napster.js API is still being supported by your team.

Would anyone on your team be available to set up a meeting with us to guide us in the proper steps to get this working if there is a solution?

Thanks,
Emeka