Could not find Available Countries in json response

divyame...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2020, 7:37:25 AM10/23/20
to Napster API

Hi Team,

With below API, I can fetch album details related to a Upc.

http://api.napster.com/v2.2/albums/upc/602498619070?apikey=YTkxZTRhNzAtODdlNy00ZjMzLTg0MWItOTc0NmZmNjU4Yzk4

I also want to know, "In which countries, the album had released?"  Is there a way to find these value in json response?

As per my analysis, we can pass the country as a catalog in URL to find results for that particular country. But Is a key, available in json response with all countries?

Your help is appreciated.

Nikola Smrcek

May 10, 2021, 9:04:10 AM5/10/21
to Napster API
Hi,
Firstly i would like to apologize for super late response also unfortunately there is not property that would per an album return all the catalogs/countries it was released.
Your analysis is correct you would need to fetch all catalogs and then send it as parameter to the endpoint.

http://api.napster.com/v2.2/catalogs?apikey=<YOUR_API_KEY>. - to get all the catalogs

http://api.napster.com/v2.2/albums/upc/602498619070?apikey=<YOUR_API_KEY>&catalog=<CATALOG>

BusySlim

Nov 7, 2021, 8:11:24 PM11/7/21
to Napster API
Hi,

i get the following:-

{
    "code": "ForbiddenError",
    "message": "Application does not have access to requested endpoint"
}

What permission do I need to request in order to be able to access this endpoint?

Thanks,