certificate for course attended

Shilpa Datar

Sep 17, 2010, 1:18:20 AM9/17/10
to NAOP Qualified Users of Psychometric Tests, vi...@centraltest.com, a...@iitk.ac.in, anand...@yahoo.com, shilpa...@yahoo.co.in, swa...@tmi.tolani.edu
Hi Vijai,

Hope you are doing good.

I know you are a very busy man, and so are the rest of us, but could
you please give us some information as to what is happening about the
course finals? I have been waiting for you to give me some answer
about it but to no avail. You dont reply to emails and dont respond at
all... What is the problem?

I and a couple of others have submitted the necessary assignments and
other documents for qualifying for the certificate. But you are yet to
tell us our scores and inform us what is happening about it. When, if
at all after this time, will we get the certificate?

Do let me know what the problem is and why the inordinate delay in
sending or acknowledging the needful.

Thanks,
Shilpa Datar.

shilpa datar

Sep 17, 2010, 3:54:16 AM9/17/10
to vi...@centraltest.com, NAOP Qualified Users of Psychometric Tests, a...@iitk.ac.in, anand...@yahoo.com, swa...@tmi.tolani.edu
Hi Vijai,

Thanks for the immediate reply. This was all that was needed from your end, and nothing else. We all just needed to know what is happening. Whether you give us the certificate (ALL people's major concern) in october or later is not the criteria.

The criteria is information dissemination, and i am grateful to you for the same.

Thanks and you can be assured that i will not contact you for the certificate details again as you have comprehensively answered my queries...

though i might mail you for other reasons... :-)

thanks again,

Warm Regards,
Shilpa Datar

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Vijai Pandey <vi...@centraltest.com> wrote:
Hi Shilpa!

I do understand your concerns and that of other group members. Till now, I
have received 4 portfolios and I am yet to evaluate them. As communicated
to you in the last mail I was supposed to get back to you with the final
results after Mumbai training program but I could not do so as I was over
occupied with many things at my end.

I do not think that I have ever been unresponsive to communication (I have
always replied all mails within 24 hrs of receipt and have answered all
call promptly if by any chance I missed them).

To give you an answer of when you will receive the certificate (your major
concern) I guess it will be done by 20th October, with the Mumbai group. I
planned to do it before that but could not do it due to some personal
reasons. At this point I can not say if the Certificate of Competence will
be awarded to all who have submitted their portfolio as it will depend upon
quality of assignment and depth of understanding demonstrated by the
participant. But it is definite that by 20th October you will have final
answer from us.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you and fellow professionals.

Regards,

Vijai
--
Vijai PANDEY