Submission of Assessment Portfolio

Vijay Pandey

Jun 29, 2010, 1:33:43 AM6/29/10
to NAOP Qualified Users of Psychometric Tests
Hi !

Hope you all are doing well. I am still waiting for "assessment
portfolio' from all of you. Please let me know if anything needs
clarification. I am available on phone from 3:30 to 4:30PM Monday to
Friday and all times on Sat-Sun.

All the best.

Vijai Pandey
Director- R&D and Operations
Central Test

Vijay Pandey

Jul 1, 2010, 3:33:14 AM7/1/10
to NAOP Qualified Users of Psychometric Tests
Hi !

Just to inform you all, I have uploaded MBTI answer sheet in the files
section of the group. Please download it.

Also, this is the link to administer CTPI-Pro on your selected
candidates. This is direct link to test admin account. Just click on
the link and it will log you in the account automatically. Once you
are in the account, click on the button "Request the test to a new
candidate" and a form will open, fill in the form with candidate`s
mail ID, name, gender etc. and tick the checkbox against the test name
"CTPI-Pro" Click on the button to send the e-mail invitation to the
candidate for taking the test.

http://us.asia.centraltest.com/espentreprise/@entp/index.php?login=cti_ctpi&mdp=naop

For any assistance, call Ajay Sridharan at 040-40130932 or me at
9948048343.

All the best,

Regards,

Vijai