Important Announcement : Certificates Released For Qualified Candidates

Vijai Pandey

Feb 22, 2011, 5:09:04 AM2/22/11
to naop-quali...@googlegroups.com
Hi !

Today I have something pleasant to announce to the group. We are dispatching the certificates by courier to all qualified candidates of NAOP Level-1 and 2 program who were part of Hyderabad and Mumbai batch.

Total 13 people have qualified for level 2 and all of you will receive a call sometimes today to get your mailing address verified and the certificate will be sent today.

For participants of New Delhi batch, I tender my apologies for not being able to make the assessment online yet due to some personal emergencies and professional engagements. I hope you do that by this week end and will contact you all to invite for the online assessment.

A request to Hyderabad and Mumbai batch, for those who have not submitted their assessment portfolio yet, please do that by 15th of march. We will not consider any request for certification if you do not submit your assessment portfolio by 15th March. Sooner is better.

I would also like to express by sincere thanks to Prof. Ananad Prakash and Prof. Arvind Sinha for their invaluable guidance and support in making the programs successful.

lastly, the next programs are scheduled in April at Pune and New Delhi.... so, we can expect the group to be significantly large by end of the year. Stay in touch to know the latest.

Regards,
Vijai Pandey

Swati Bhise

Feb 28, 2011, 6:21:19 AM2/28/11
to naop-quali...@googlegroups.com

Dear Mr.Vijai,

Thank you very much. I have received the certificates today.

Thanks once again.

Mrs. Swati Bhise

amayac...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2011, 6:27:22 AM2/28/11
to naop-quali...@googlegroups.com
Vijay,
Thanks. Just recvd the certificates. Madhuri

--- Sent with System SEVEN - the new generation of mobile messaging