place to discuss nanopub topics

Skip to the first unread message

Tobias Kuhn

12 Apr 2023, 10:35:4712/04/2023
to Nanopublications
Hi all,

As we agreed in our last Nano Session, it would be good to have a place
online to discuss nanopub topics in between the Nano Sessions that is a
bit more structured and possibly more technical than for what we use
this mailing list.

I set up this GitHub project, so we can see whether it fits our needs:
https://github.com/orgs/Nanopublication/projects/1?pane=info

I added some issues to it that I already had somewhere on my todo list.

Gianmaria, do you maybe want to add another one about the provenance
issue you raised in the last call?

This project is publicly visible and anyone in the Nanopublication
organization should be able to link issues from other repositories. If
you are not yet on it, I can add you there. Moreover, issues in this
nanopub-discussions repo are automatically added and you don't need to
be a member of the organization to open these:
https://github.com/Nanopublication/nanopub-discussions/issues

I hope this works out, and happy to hear your thoughts.

Regards,
Tobias