Nano Session #3 – RIO Journal and JavaScript – Tue 18 April 16:00 CET

Philipp von Essen

Apr 12, 2023, 4:45:28 AM4/12/23
to nanopu...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

In our third Nano Session Vincent and Teodor will show us their latest
work. The second part will be yours: Your thoughts, questions, and hints.

*What*
1. Vincent Emonet on "Simplifying Nanopublications on the Web with
nanopub-js: browser-compatible libraries and standard web components."
2. Teodor Georgiev on "What did my paper say? Nanopublications pilot at
RIO Journal lets authors add short & precise scientific statements to
publications from across the research process."
3. Discussion
4. Newsdesk: Latest developments and interesting reads. Everybody is
invited to share news and links.

*When*
Coming Tuesday 18 April 16:00 CEST for 1 hour

*Where*
https://vu-live.zoom.us/j/97176002956?pwd=UHh5MGJWNHpEcFZKbTA0Kzcrc29TQT09

*More information about the meetings*
https://nanopub.net/sessions

*Save the dates*
About once a month on Tuesdays at 16:00 CEST: 16 Mai, 13 June, 11 July.
Summer break afterwards.

Do you want to share some insights, a problem you can’t solve, or a use
case you are working on? Drop me a note to get a slot in an upcoming
session.

I look forward to seeing you.
With kind regards your host, Philipp

Philipp von Essen

Apr 18, 2023, 3:26:23 AM4/18/23
to nanopu...@googlegroups.com
Good morning

Today at 16:00 CEST our next Nano Session will take place.

Vincent and Teodor will present their latest work, followed by a discussion.

You can join via
https://vu-live.zoom.us/j/97176002956?pwd=UHh5MGJWNHpEcFZKbTA0Kzcrc29TQT09

Sneak preview of the third part of our meeting, the Newsdesk: We will
have a look at options for a new icon for nanopublications and collect
feedback. If you want to take a look at the designs now:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DUjxVwo0B_buh6GyVv6qrXI3-TpHA9WZV-pitbdf-r0/edit#heading=h.5sm2frkora0c

Best regards, Philipp
--
Philipp von Essen

Knowledge Pixels – publishing the meaning of science

Phone: +41 76 581 87 58
Zeughausstrasse 31
8004 Zürich

https://knowledgepixels.com/