nanopub.org down...

Tobias Kuhn

Jan 24, 2023, 3:57:42 AM1/24/23
to Nanopublications
Hi all,

It seems that nanopub.org is down. I keep forgetting who exactly runs
the Wordpress instance behind it and didn't manage to get a response by
pinging a few people, so I ask it here: Does anyone here on the list
have admin access to the Wordpress instance to re-launch it?

As a preliminary solution, we quickly set up https://nanopub.net with
basically the same content but via GitHub/Docusaurus (thanks, Vincent
Emonet!). I personally think we should move to something like that
anyway (away from Wordpress), but would be good to keep the .org domain.
This would make it easier to collaboratively work on it, add/update
content, and make it nicer. Curious to hear what you think about it.

Cheers,
Tobias

Kees Burger

Jan 24, 2023, 4:13:45 AM1/24/23
to Tobias Kuhn, Nanopublications
Hi Tobias,

I think LUMC has access to at least the DNS side of things. I've never seen anything wordpress related, but I'll take a look and get back to you on that.

--Kees

Kees Burger

Jan 24, 2023, 8:12:49 AM1/24/23
to Tobias Kuhn, Nanopublications
Can't find anything nanopub related anymore, not sure where that went. If I find anything, I'll get back to you.

--Kees

Tobias Kuhn

Jan 24, 2023, 8:35:27 AM1/24/23
to Kees Burger, Nanopublications
Mysterious... :)

If you or anyone finds a lead, let us know.

Cheers,
Tobias