Nano Session #1 – Bees and Dash – Tue 28 Feb 4 p.m. CET

Philipp von Essen

Feb 21, 2023, 11:24:51 AM2/21/23
to nanopu...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

In our first Nano Session Jorrit and Tobias will tell us about their
latest work and show short demos. The second part will be yours: Your
thoughts, questions, and hints.

*What*
1. How Big is that Bee? On Distributed Publishing of Existing Digitized
Specimen Records and Their Derived Knowledge. Speaker: Jorrit Poelen,
https://jhpoelen.nl.
2. Moving from Bench to Dash: Demo of the new online mode of the
nanopublishing tool Nanobench / Nanodash and an update on some of the
new and planned features. Speaker: Tobias Kuhn, https://www.tkuhn.org/.
3. Discussion
4. Newsdesk: Latest developments and interesting reads. Everybody can
share news and links.

*When*
Coming Tuesday 28 February 4 p.m. CET for 1 hour

*Where*
https://vu-live.zoom.us/j/97176002956?pwd=UHh5MGJWNHpEcFZKbTA0Kzcrc29TQT09

*About the meetings*
The Nano Sessions connect the people who are interested in
nanopublications and who want to learn from each other about the related
technologies. Every session has two talks, discussion and a news sharing
part. Knowledge Pixels hosts the first meetings, but we are happy to let
others join and become hosts too. For more information on the Nano
Sessions see
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-0aImR4bFHmay8j6bSFgIDi9sw01KXdmYw9szyhAWmY/edit#

Do you have someone in mind that could be interested in
nanopublications? The meetings are open to everyone and invitations are
sent out via https://groups.google.com/g/nanopub-users/

*Save the dates*
About once a month on Tuesdays at 16:00 CET: 28 March, 18 April, 30 Mai.
Do you want to share some insights, a problem you can’t solve, or a use
case you are working on? Drop me a note to get a slot in an upcoming
session.

I look forward to seeing you.
With kind regards your host, Philipp

Philipp von Essen

Feb 28, 2023, 5:51:52 AM2/28/23
to nanopu...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Today at 4 p.m. CET the first Nano Session will take place. Jorrit and
Tobias will talk about their latest work and show short demos. Followed
by a discussion.

You can join via
https://vu-live.zoom.us/j/97176002956?pwd=UHh5MGJWNHpEcFZKbTA0Kzcrc29TQT09

Do you have news regarding nanopublications or an interesting article?
Please share it during our meeting.

Best regards, Philipp

Philipp von Essen

Mar 2, 2023, 11:08:38 AM3/2/23
to nanopu...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

We had a good session with a lively discussion and I'd like to thank all
the participants!

You can find the notes at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_vL-hxsHGcy85g7EIUdLesztXFofQ9QW4VdZG3K5J8g/edit#

The next meeting will take place on 28 March with talks by and Joritt
Poelen and Gianmaria Silvello.

Do you like to speak in one of the upcoming sessions on 18 April or 30
Mai? Just drop me a line.

Best, Philipp