Nano Session #5 – Scaling up and Collaboration – Tue 13 June 16:00 CEST

Philipp von Essen

Jun 1, 2023, 12:01:19 PM6/1/23
to nanopu...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

In our fifth Nano Session Erik and Tobias will share their latest
thoughts and insights.

*What*
1. Tobias Kuhn on "Scaling Nanopublications: Considerations on the Long
and Short Run"
2. Erik van Winkle on "Atomic Units of Knowledge in Research Objects:
How FDOs Targeting Different Use Cases Can Collaborate"
3. Discussion
4. Newsdesk: Latest developments and interesting reads. We share news
and links.

*When*
Tuesday 13 June 16:00 CEST for 1 hour

*Where*
https://vu-live.zoom.us/j/97176002956?pwd=UHh5MGJWNHpEcFZKbTA0Kzcrc29TQT09

*More information about the meetings*
https://nanopub.net/sessions

*Save the date*
Tuesday 11 July at 16:00 CEST. Summer break afterwards.

Do you want to share some insights, a problem you can’t solve, or a use
case you are working on? Drop me a note to get a slot in an upcoming
session.

I look forward to seeing you.
With kind regards your host, Philipp

Philipp von Essen

Jun 13, 2023, 3:06:39 AM6/13/23
to nanopu...@googlegroups.com
Good morning

Today at 16:00 CEST Erik and Tobias will present their latest thoughts
and we will have a short demo of DeSci Nodes.
As always, there will be room for your questions and comments.

See you, Philipp