New Nano Sessions

Philipp von Essen

Dec 13, 2022, 11:20:47 AM12/13/22
to nanopu...@googlegroups.com

Dear subscribers,

Welcome to our freshly crafted Nano Sessions!

We lift the monthly nanopub meetings to the next level and make them more informative, enjoyable and helpful for you. You may remember, these calls connected the people who are interested in nanopublications and related technologies – the Nano Sessions will do the same.

So, what’s new?

  • Two speakers per Session, one topic, short talks

  • More time for discussion, more people get to speak

  • Newsdesk: Some minutes for latest developments and interesting links

  • Clear schedule and moderation

For the moderation and planning of the sessions there will be a new host: Philipp von Essen. Hi, it’s me, writing these lines. I am a friend of Tobias Kuhn, got fascinated by nanopublications last year and joined some nanopub monthly calls. In the meantime, we set up Knowledge Pixels and also put some effort in the relaunch of these meetings.

If you want to know more, check the Nano Sessions Description

What’s next?

I am very interested in your feedback and advice

  • What do you think about the ideas above?

  • Do you have additional thoughts?

For personal feedback, I would love to have a short call, max. 20 minutes. But if you prefer to write it down, feel free to do so. In either case, just write me an email.

After I have received your feedback, I will consolidate the inputs and send out invitations to the first Nano Session in January.

Sincerely yours, Philipp