Nano Session #2 – Biomedical Facts and Bees Reloaded – Tue 28 March 4 p.m. CET

Philipp von Essen

Mar 21, 2023, 1:52:23 PM3/21/23
to nanopu...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

In our second Nano Session Gianmaria and Jorrit will tell us about their
latest work and show short demos. The second part will be yours: Your
thoughts, questions, and hints.

*What*
1. Creating nanopubs from manual and automatic annotations of biomedical
facts. Speaker: Gianmaria Silvello, http://www.dei.unipd.it/~silvello/.
2. How Big is that Bee? On Distributed Publishing of Existing Digitized
Specimen Records and Their Derived Knowledge. Speaker: Jorrit Poelen,
https://jhpoelen.nl. (If you think you have seen this title before, you
are right. It was announced for the last session and then changed to
«What Bee?». This is the sequel of it)
3. Discussion
4. Newsdesk: Latest developments and interesting reads. Everybody is
invited to share news and links.

*When*
Coming Tuesday 28 March 4 p.m. CET for 1 hour

*Where*
https://vu-live.zoom.us/j/97176002956?pwd=UHh5MGJWNHpEcFZKbTA0Kzcrc29TQT09

*About the meetings*
The Nano Sessions connect the people who are interested in
nanopublications and who want to learn from each other about the related
technologies. Every session has two talks, discussion and a news sharing
part. Knowledge Pixels hosts the first meetings, but we are happy to let
others join and become hosts too. For more information on the Nano
Sessions see
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-0aImR4bFHmay8j6bSFgIDi9sw01KXdmYw9szyhAWmY/edit#

Do you have someone in mind that could be interested in
nanopublications? The meetings are open to everyone and invitations are
sent out via https://groups.google.com/g/nanopub-users/

*Save the dates*
About once a month on Tuesdays at 4 p.m. CET: 18 April, 30 Mai, 27 June.
Do you want to share some insights, a problem you can’t solve, or a use
case you are working on? Drop me a note to get a slot in an upcoming
session.

I look forward to seeing you.
With kind regards your host, Philipp

Philipp von Essen

Mar 28, 2023, 3:21:54 AM3/28/23
to nanopu...@googlegroups.com
Good morning

Today at 4 p.m. CEST (☝️summertime) our second Nano Session will take place.

Gianmaria and Jorrit will tell us about their latest work and show short
demos. The second part will be for your thoughts, questions, and hints.

You can join via
https://vu-live.zoom.us/j/97176002956?pwd=UHh5MGJWNHpEcFZKbTA0Kzcrc29TQT09

Best regards, Philipp