Nano Session #4 – FAIR Enabling Resources and Relation Extraction Models – Tue 16 Mai 16:00 CEST

Philipp von Essen

May 3, 2023, 12:10:11 PM5/3/23
to nanopu...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

I was exited to see new faces at our last meeting. And I want to thank
everyone who gave a presentation or participated in the discussion! In
case you missed it, you can find the slides in our notes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_vL-hxsHGcy85g7EIUdLesztXFofQ9QW4VdZG3K5J8g/edit#

In our next Nano Session Barbara and Stefano will talk about their
latest work. The faithful readers among you know what follows: Your
thoughts, questions, and hints.

*What*
1. Stefano Marchesin on "Annotated Data Doesn't Grow on Trees, but
Nanopublications Do: Exploiting Nanopublications to Train Relation
Extraction Models for Gene-Disease Associations"
2. Barbara Magagna on "The Value of Nanopubs for Representing FAIR
Enabling Resources"
3. Discussion
4. Newsdesk: Latest developments and interesting reads. We share news
and links.

*When*
Tuesday 16 Mai 16:00 CEST for 1 hour

*Where*
https://vu-live.zoom.us/j/97176002956?pwd=UHh5MGJWNHpEcFZKbTA0Kzcrc29TQT09

*More information about the meetings*
https://nanopub.net/sessions

*Save the dates*
About once a month on Tuesdays at 16:00 CEST: 13 June, 11 July. Summer
break afterwards.

Do you want to share some insights, a problem you can’t solve, or a use
case you are working on? Drop me a note to get a slot in an upcoming
session.

I look forward to seeing you.
With kind regards your host, Philipp

Philipp von Essen

May 16, 2023, 2:49:47 AM5/16/23
to nanopu...@googlegroups.com
Good morning

Today at 16:00 CEST our fourth Nano Session will take place. We welcome
Barbara and Stefano as speakers and I am looking forward to the discussion.

You can join via
https://vu-live.zoom.us/j/97176002956?pwd=UHh5MGJWNHpEcFZKbTA0Kzcrc29TQT09

Best regards, Philipp