nanopb_generator.py doesn't like pb_byte_t type

Stephen Hersey

Feb 7, 2024, 1:23:20 AMFeb 7
to nanopb
I'm working on a second nanopb project using nanopb-0.4.7, and I've encountered an oddity. The Python generator doesn't accept pb_byte_t as a field type, even though the API reference (https://jpa.kapsi.fi/nanopb/docs/reference.html#pb_byte_t) lists it. Is this the intended behavior?

Thanks,
Steve

In other news, I'm having the very devil of a time getting nanopb to build with the Microchip XC32 compiler, but I suspect I'll need to dig myself out of that particular pit. I wonder if I'd have better luck with vanilla GCC...

Petteri Aimonen

Feb 7, 2024, 1:23:54 AMFeb 7
to nanopb