Open Source AFM Controller for hacking commercial DIY AFM

Edwin Hwu

Aug 26, 2016, 7:01:40 AM8/26/16
to nano...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Here is an open source AFM controller which hacks commercial AFM company's setup:

Arduino DUE firmware code by Bobby

Circuit connection instruction

Voltage converter and buffer circuit design by Eric

Free Java IDE instruction by Bobby

Java based AFM control software code by Bobby

russell_c

Mar 12, 2018, 12:08:28 PM3/12/18
to nanoosil
I am trying to build this for our high school STEM (science technology engineering medical ) programs for young students.  Is there some recommendations for the pin out of the PDIC and flex cable connection ?  it is not clear to me if a certain brand should be used or where to find that electrical connections ?  I found some are pretty easy and some have programmable gain.

Thank you for your help,
russell