Nanoengineer-1 Installer for Windows

Sam Parr

Oct 18, 2012, 1:49:16 PM10/18/12
to nanoengi...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know of a way to get the Nanoengineer-1 installer while nanoengineer-1.net is down? My group and I were hoping to use it in our senior design project this year, but cannot find another place to download the software while the wiki is down.

Bryan Bishop

Oct 18, 2012, 2:09:51 PM10/18/12
to nanoengi...@googlegroups.com, Sam Parr, Bryan Bishop
On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Sam Parr <spp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know of a way to get the Nanoengineer-1 installer while nanoengineer-1.net is down? My group and I were hoping to use it in our senior design project this year, but cannot find another place to download the software while the wiki is down

Ask and ye shall receive...

Sam Parr

Oct 18, 2012, 11:59:38 PM10/18/12
to nanoengi...@googlegroups.com, Sam Parr, Bryan Bishop
Thanks, I appreciate it! Awesome to see that this program still has a community.

Vlad

Oct 19, 2012, 5:46:55 AM10/19/12
to nanoengi...@googlegroups.com
you can also use their site http://www.nanoengineer-1.com/content/

Bruce Allen

Oct 19, 2012, 8:34:47 PM10/19/12
to nanoengi...@googlegroups.com
Sam,

Visit my site at the link below and go to the NanoEngineer directory. I have installs for Windows, Mac and Source.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/moleculardynami/

I hope this helps,

-Bruce

Bryan Bishop

Oct 19, 2012, 8:38:20 PM10/19/12
to nanoengi...@googlegroups.com, Bruce Allen, Bryan Bishop
On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Bruce Allen <clau...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't understand. All of these files look like they were updated in the past month:

But I don't see any commits in the repository on sourceforge. What's going on here ?

Bryan Bishop

Oct 23, 2012, 12:35:31 PM10/23/12
to Mark Sims, Bryan Bishop, nanoengi...@googlegroups.com, Bruce Allen
On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 11:34 AM, Mark Sims <ma...@nanorex.com> wrote:
The NE-1 wiki is back up. You can download NE-1 from here:

Thank you!

Jake Yu

Aug 4, 2014, 1:39:10 PM8/4/14
to nanoengi...@googlegroups.com, ma...@nanorex.com, kan...@gmail.com, clau...@gmail.com
Hi,

I'm a Boston University Physics Major who just decided to switch into NanoEng. I ended up downloading from Bruce's link but I see some software in Bryan's link that is not present in Bruce's, such as GROMAC, NanoVision, and QuteMolx. Bryan, are these software different from Bruce's? It might be helpful to include a short description next to each software in your index to help beginners such as myself.

Thanks a lot everyone,

Jake