Ne1 documentation?

Vlad

Oct 17, 2012, 7:02:17 AM10/17/12
to nanoengi...@googlegroups.com
Can you tell me where can I find Ne1 documentation since Nanoengineer_1.net ia unavailable?

Tom

Oct 17, 2012, 7:37:36 AM10/17/12
to nanoengi...@googlegroups.com
I think the only place would be the wiki. Mark was going to look into why it was down:
"I will look into this tonight and report tomorrow what I find out( hopefully, that it is an easy fix)."

So maybe it will be up again soon.

Tom

Bruce Allen

Oct 17, 2012, 12:49:03 PM10/17/12
to nanoengi...@googlegroups.com
I am hoping the owner will fix the site soon. I am in need of it too.

Bruce Allen

Oct 17, 2012, 1:19:55 PM10/17/12
to nanoengi...@googlegroups.com

Do you have access to the site? Can you make a copy of the entire site? I would like a copy.

Thanks,

-Bruce

Bryan Bishop

Oct 17, 2012, 1:24:49 PM10/17/12
to nanoengi...@googlegroups.com, Bryan Bishop, Mark Sims, Bruce Allen
On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Bruce Allen <clau...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you have access to the site? Can you make a copy of the entire site? I
> would like a copy.

Nobody has access to it at the moment. I offered to help Mark with
making a backup, but he still has yet to report in.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507

Adam Hall

Dec 25, 2012, 2:00:49 PM12/25/12
to nanoengi...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I'm new here and looking to learn how to use/develop nanoengineer-1. I just installed it and opened it, but the wiki still seems to be down. I get the error (SQL query hidden). Any ideas?

Bryan Bishop

Dec 25, 2012, 3:20:12 PM12/25/12
to nanoengi...@googlegroups.com, Adam Hall, Bryan Bishop
On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Adam Hall <adam.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm new here and looking to learn how to use/develop nanoengineer-1. I just installed it and opened it, but the wiki still seems to be down. I get the error (SQL query hidden). Any ideas?

Mark notified me of this a day ago, I'll look into it.

Bruce Allen

Dec 26, 2012, 4:55:13 PM12/26/12
to nanoengi...@googlegroups.com, Mark Sims
I left a copy of the site in my other suit. I'm not a web guy so some web genius needs to make a copy of it when it comes up again. Mark has a robot file to prevent a bot from copying the site afaict.

When I get back to Denver this week I will post my copies of pages I saved. I only saved pages for building the software development environment.

-Bruce