looking for a PHP developer resource with nanodicom experience

MMathur

Jan 7, 2012, 9:51:49 PM1/7/12
to nanodicom
I am looking for a PHP resource to work on a project using nanodicom.
We're looking for a resource with experienc converting DICOM files to
JPEG images and the ability to store portions of the meta data from
the DICOM file into a DB. Also, the work would entail creating a JPEG
image viewer where the brightness and contrast could be adjusted as
well.

Please let me know if you're interested and we can provide additional
details/specifications as well as discuss the project compensation
details.

Dailos

Jan 14, 2012, 1:52:41 AM1/14/12
to nanodicom
Hi, I´m developing a tele-diagnostic apps. That app include a dcm to
jpg conversor. The user upload the .dcm files and the app extract all
the images from de dcm file and store the patient data into the
database. There are more options, all focused into tele-diagnostic,
like a counter for each user (user use to be a hospital o health
center).

If you are interested let me know. Thank you.

Srinivasa Reddy V

Aug 7, 2013, 12:23:54 AM8/7/13
to nano...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dailos, app, what are u developing, is part of teleradiology.
 I have vast domain knowledge on PACS and Teleradiology.
I am learning nanodicom, DCMTK to develop.
Can u help us to develop excellent light weight responsive PACS and Teleradiology system with HTML5 DICOM Viewer.
Thank U.

Dailos Marrero Díaz

Aug 10, 2013, 4:38:33 AM8/10/13
to nano...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, currently I´m involved in a huge list of project so I can not be an active member of your team.

By the way, feel free to ask whatever you want.

Are you coding in php?, javascript?. any special framework?.

There is not  pretty much to learn in DCMTK.. it works out of the box.

Best regards

Dailos Marrero Díaz

Mis perfiles: Facebook LinkedIn YouTube Twitter
Contacta: Google Talk dai...@gmail.com Skype dailos.marrero