reading ecg?

Justin Ho

Oct 9, 2014, 11:31:26 AM10/9/14
to nano...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Just want to say I really love this library. Thanks so much. Makes extracting images so simple!

However, other than reading jpeg images, I'm wondering how can I read ecg data? I am able to locate the ecg binary data but then I'm stuck. Is there a function or a library or a link that I can refer to?

Thanks in advance!

Justin

Justin Ho

Oct 10, 2014, 2:26:17 AM10/10/14
to nano...@googlegroups.com
Actually, DICOM ECG is quite simple, this is what I had to do

$blob = $dicom->get(0x5400, 0x0100);
$arr = unpack("S*",$blob);
print_r
($arr);

Justin

Nano.

Oct 11, 2014, 4:47:53 PM10/11/14
to nano...@googlegroups.com
Hey Justin,

Good to hear that you like the library! But most importantly, great to hear that you figured it out how to read ECG data. Thanks for sharing your code!

Cheers,

Nano.