Will WiNode backpack interfere with Dig Output 11?

Smithgor

Apr 17, 2013, 2:53:47 AM4/17/13
to nanode...@googlegroups.com
My program involves several PWM outputs driving LEDs through transistor amps and because of its complexity I have been writing test programs for each section - inputs, outputs, RF, etc - to test hardware as much as functionality.

My routine for the LEDs works fine as a stand-alone. LED on pin 11 fades to order, but when I plug in the WiNode and upload the full program the LED on pin 11 remains fully lit constantly.

I am using pins 3,5,6 for other PWM outputs and pins 9 & 10 are unavailable as copper tabs have become detached. Can I reconfigure pin 4 as a PWM?

Smithgor

Apr 17, 2013, 3:02:48 AM4/17/13
to nanode...@googlegroups.com
I should add that the base Nanode is a 5.

One thought - can I simply remove the pin linking the Winode to pin 11 of the nanode?

Smithgor

Apr 17, 2013, 4:56:21 AM4/17/13
to nanode...@googlegroups.com
No - de-linking pin 11 from WiNode causes RF tx light to light continuously.