Nanode v5 / Classic kit availability?

Nicholas Humfrey

Mar 12, 2013, 10:15:19 AM3/12/13
to nanode-users
Hello,

Are the Nanode v5 / Classic kit going to be available for sale again?

They aren't available in the shop:
http://shop.nanode.eu

Or from SK Pang:
http://www.skpang.co.uk/catalog/arduino-boards-nanode-c-140_231.html

Wondering if it is worth my while starting a new project with it.

nick.

Ken Boak

Mar 12, 2013, 10:25:01 AM3/12/13
to nanode...@googlegroups.com
Nick,

Unfortunately there is no current plan to revive the Nanode Classic.

However I do have a couple of populated boards if those are any good to you.

Please contact me off list.

Ken

Nicholas J Humfrey

Mar 12, 2013, 7:27:43 PM3/12/13
to nanode...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ken,

I don't think I need another board but was more interested in the future
of Nanode.

nick.

Andy Piper

Mar 18, 2013, 10:47:09 PM3/18/13
to nanode...@googlegroups.com
I assume the future is the surface mount from Wicked Designs, but that's an assumption rather than anything I've seen stated as fact.