Quick Q: Ethercard library send received packets to serial...?

Jon Bartlett

Dec 21, 2012, 8:46:38 AM12/21/12
to nanode...@googlegroups.com

All,

New project, and Ive just spent 30 mins going through the latest Ethercard library from Github (my previous library version must be over a year old).

The old library used to send received packets, directly to the Serial port making it easy to debug as the project evolves.  The current revision does not.

So, for example, the Pachube example app used to show you (via the serial port) the packets sent as part of the stash....

It must be a change in either PacketLoop or Packetreceive - but I cant find it.

Any clues anyone ?

Jon